TRIPLE S® - STRETCH SLEEVES
CCL Label in Völkermarkt was the first company worldwide to launch the Triple S® - Super Stretch Sleeve which allows application to bottles which previously could only be labeled with Shrink Sleeves. The Sleeves are stretched and applied to the container without the use of adhesives or heat. The natural elasticity is all that is required to hold the Sleeve in place. Cost saving up to 50% are possible compared to Standard Shrink technology.
- Cost savings due to less energy/power usage in the production stream, no need for shrink tunnel.
- The elasticity of the material to the extent of 55% is ideal for shaped bottles with variations in the diameter up to 35%.
- Comparing the Environmental Footprints of both Triple S® and other labeling types (Shrink, OPP, wraparound, RoSo) Triple S® comes out on the top by a clear margin.
- Natural elasticity is all that is required to hold Triple S® Sleeves in place - no glue required.
- Convenient and clean recycling guarantees high environmental standards.
- Cost savings due to less material usage, up to 40% compared to shrink labels.
- The Carbon Footprint of Triple S® is 4 times smaller than of the Standard Shrink Sleeve.
- The extremely low density films allow an easy and clean separation for recycling.
- The combination of less raw material and lack of required shrink tunnel allow the Triple S as well as Standard and Modified Stretch Sleeves to be the environmentally friendliest Sleeve solution.
Download info sheet